Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sculplting

Dreamed my daughter Jesse had a new baby girl that someone tried to snatch away.  I was a hell cat.  The cute, cute baby girl and my Jesse bug were fine.  One does not mess with me or mine in my dreams.  It wasn't even a close call this time.  I kicked bootie and let me tell you, it was fun. 

I used to have helpless dreams - when bad things happened, I couldn't control the outcome or I'd wake before I knew how it ended.  Then I decided it was my flippin' dream, so I stayed in bed rewriting the ending every time I disliked it.  It's a rare thing now for me to dislike the endings or to wake up before I get there.  Even dream landscapes can be sculpted.  I am a force to be reckoned with in the dream world.  Haven't yet designed my orange squirrel costume, or named my super heroe self.  But I think it might be fun to see her in an episode or two.  I'll keep you posted.  Here's wishing you a few super heroe episodes too.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment